9:00 am - 11:30 am Integrating Chatbots into Your Omni-Channel StrategySudesh Thevasenabathy - Head of Customer Experience AXA Hong Kong
- The pursuit of delivering customercentric experiences: How does chatbot fit into your organisation’s omni-channel ecosystem?
- Determining the best suited platforms and deployment channels for chatbots
- Leveraging analytics and realtime data to personalise customer engagement and generate quality interactions
- Enhancing omni-channel performance with chatbots: Moving beyond operational customer service to engage and delight
Sudesh ThevasenabathyHead of Customer Experience
AXA Hong Kong
11:30 am - 12:30 pm Lunch
12:30 pm - 3:00 pm Developing a Roadmap for Successful Chatbot PilotsAnila Fredericks - Head of Customer Service Operations Telstra
· Creating the timeline: Considering appropriate time on collecting data and delivering correct responses?
· To outsource or build In-house?: Aligning chatbot purpose with business objectives to evaluate cost efficiency and productivity in a long-term
· Key criteria in vendor selection to ensure a smooth delivery from piloting to commercialisation
· Optimising the key usage of chatbots for successful business integration
Anila FredericksHead of Customer Service Operations
3:30 pm - 6:00 pm Trimming and Training Data for Smart ConversationsInes Lin - Project Manager Asus
- How much data is enough to accurately train a bot?
- Identifying the right data channels and sources
- The journey towards continuous data optimisation to deliver interactive, engaging and smart conversations
- Leveraging built-in natural language processing, machine learning and AI to scale up chatbot capabilities
Ines LinProject Manager